We were all once new to Family Life, and we understand the challenge in finding a new church. So we’re so glad you’re here, checking out the Family Life website. We hope that you will come be a part of all God is doing in people’s lives.
- Started in 1994.
- Over 800 active members.
- One of the youngest churches in Amarillo: median age 26.
- Casual in style, creative in approach.
- Warm, friendly, comfortable.
- Three convenient weekend services.
- Biblical: We believe the Bible, and we teach it in every service.
- Our focus is meeting people where they are at with the good news of Jesus Christ.
Scenes of Family Life
A Glimpse at our Facilities
What you will find at Family Life
A casual and comfortable atmosphere – you can help yourself to complimentary donuts or coffee and relax on a bench or talk to others in the foyer.
People being themselves – wearing shorts to slacks, flip-flops to heels.
- Friendly people – they will help you find your way around but won’t invade your space.
- Cutting edge, popular music you’re likely to hear on contemporary Christian radio.
- Biblical messages that make sense – real help for everyday life.
- 3 flexible service times to fit your busy schedule.
Come as you are! Wear what you’re comfortable wearing. Whether you’re comfortable in jeans, shorts, a t-shirt, a skirt, or slacks, you’ll find people like you at Family Life!