The most basic question a person can ask is, “What is the meaning of life?”
At Family Life Church, we are laser focused on sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with those who walk through our doors. We believe that its only through a relationship with Jesus that human beings experience true life! If you’re interested in what it means to become a Christian, and how you might do that, keep reading!
- Why Am I Here?
- God made me to love me! (Ephesians 1:4-5; Micha 6:8)
- God made me to manage his creation. (Genesis 1:27-28)
- Fulfilling this purpose, produces tremendous benefits. (John 10:10)
- What’s The Problem?
- Man has a natural desire to be boss and to ignore God’s principles for living.
- The Bible calls this attitude: SINS (Isaiah 53:6; 1 John 1:8)
- Sin breaks our close relationship with God. (Romans 3:23)
- When our relationship to God is not right, it causes problems in every area of our lives – marriage, career, relationships, finances, etc.
- What’s The Solution?
- JESUS HAS ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF YOUR SIN PROBLEM! “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father, except through me!” – John 14:6
- God has already done His part to restore our relationship to Him. Now he waits for each of us to individually accept what He has done for us.
- What Does God Want Me To Do?
- Admit that God has not been first place in your life and ask him to forgive your sins. (1 John 1:9)
- Believe that Jesus dies to pay for your sins and that he rose again, and is alive today. (Romans 10:9)
- Accept God’s free gift of salvation. Don’t try to earn it! (Ephesians 2:8-9)
If you’ve read through the above steps, and have admitted that your a sinner, believed in Jesus’ death on the cross for your sins and His resurrection, and have accepted God’s free gift of salvation, you are now a Christian! We’re so glad that you’ve decided to follow Jesus, and we’d love to have a conversation with you and help you take some next steps towards becoming a fully mature follower of Jesus! Come to one of our weekend services and let us know who you are. We’d love for you to join us at Family Life!