What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery at Family Life Church is a Christ Centered program that uses valuable principles to help free us from the effects of our hurts, habits, and hang ups. We believe that this program targets the one things that we all have in common…we’re all messed up in one way or another. They meet at Family Life Church on Monday nights at 6:30 PM, in the Activities Room.
Is Celebrate Recovery for me?
If you can say, “yes” to any of the following questions, then Celebrate Recovery is the perfect place for you:
- Are there things in my life that I do that hurt others?
- Have other people’s decisions hurt me?
- Is there something I wish I could live without, but can’t seem to quit?
- Has my life become unmanageable?
- Do I have a painful habit from which I need to be freed?
- Do my habits or hang ups cause problems in my relationships?
- Am I bothered by everyone else’s issues but don’t have any of my own?
For More Information, Please Contact:
Tanya Russell – email@example.com
Kim Merrick – firstname.lastname@example.org
Esther Molina – email@example.com
Brandon Moore – firstname.lastname@example.org